”Moving house is proven to be one of the most stressful – and exciting – time of someone’s life. Being there for my clients means keeping any stress to a minimum and always keeping them informed, especially about what’s happening on the other side. Knowledge of Conveyancing law and process is of course important but being open and available to every client when they need you most is equally so. Then comes the best bit when they pick up the keys to the door of their new home…”
Louise was admitted as a solicitor in 2013. Before joining Colemans in March 2012, she gained extensive experience working in firms across the South East. Louise’s experience included working for a Top 50 firm in the Real Estate department, and another in Hampshire acting for individuals in the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties, shared ownership and properties at the high end of the market.
Today, Louise leads all of Colemans’ residential property matters working alongside fellow solicitor John Escott, acting for our clients (including high net worth individuals and investment buyers) and has built a respected reputation in the local community. Keen to broaden her range of expertise, Louise also acts for commercial property clients (alongside Managing Partner/Head of Commercial Property, Michael Stone), predominantly acting for local businesses dealing with the negotiation and completion of commercial leases.
Key expertise and experience
- Buying and selling of freehold and leasehold properties and parcels of land.
- Declaration of trust for joint owners.
- Lease extensions (residential and commercial).
- Transfer of equity transactions, re-mortgages and equity releases.
- Release/transfer of equity transactions – advice, guidance and facilitation.
- Being friendly and attentive.
- Responsive and communicative.
- Cutting through the legal jargon so that clients clearly understand what’s happening and when.
- Streamlining the conveyancing process as much as is practically possible.
Outside of work…
Louise lives locally with her husband and enjoys walking in the beautiful Berkshire countryside. She also loves dining out with family and friends. A bit of a globetrotter, Louise has travelled extensively since her first trip to India as a teenager, and more recently, toured South East Asia. Louise has recently welcomed a new addition to her family and Colemans is delighted to welcome her back to work following maternity leave.