Naushad at a glance
After graduating with a law degree in 1993, Naushad was admitted as a solicitor in 1997. Naushad has practised at and gained valuable experience from some of the most prestigious law firms in the UK and during that time she has been involved in hundreds of commercial transactions with a whole range of complexities. Naushad has also used her City-based experience and skills to set up and run her own successful firm, but is now looking forward to becoming a valued member of the Colemans team and using that considerable and varied experience to benefit our clients.
Key expertise and experience
advising on a diverse range of business and commercial law issues including:
- starting a business
- business contracts
- directors’ duties
- intellectual property rights
- confidentiality agreements
- shareholders’ agreements
- buying or selling a business or assets
- Advice on shareholders’ rights
- Directors’ duties
- Legal aspects of company formation or restructuring
- Legal advice on director and shareholder exits including terms of exit.
- Board minutes, resolutions and Companies House filings
- Preference shares and other types different types of shares with associated extra rights or powers
- Debt financing legal advice
Delivering highly responsive commercial solutions to legal problems.
Ability to understand a client’s business and accordingly to combine her business acumen with decisive legal skills to provide sensible business advice and practical guidance.
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Management Buy Out transactions
- All aspects of private equity and investment
- Group company structures including holding companies and inter-company issues such as loans.
Outside of work
When not in the office Naushad loves walking, swimming and spending time with her children.