Why choose a Resolution member to represent you?17th December 2018 10:00 am Comments Off on Why choose a Resolution member to represent you?
We are pleased to announce that Denise Bullock, family law solicitor is a member of Resolution.
What is Resolution?
Resolution is a community of family justice professionals who work with families and individuals to resolve issues in a constructive way. Resolution membership is about the approach we as solicitors take to our work. This means that as a Resolution member, we will:
- Reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation; for example, by not using inflammatory language.
- Support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first.
- Act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
- Help clients understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions.
- Listen to and treat everyone with respect and without judgement.
- Use experience and knowledge to guide clients through the options available to them.
- Continually develop knowledge and skills.
- Use the Resolution Guides to Good Practice in day-to-day work.
Why choose a Resolution member?
Resolution members follow a Code of Practice that promotes a constructive approach to family issues and considers the needs of the whole family, in particular the best interests of children. This means:
- Listening to you, being honest with you and treating you with respect.
- Explaining all the options and giving you confidence to make the right decisions.
- Helping you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
- Helping you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- Working with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- Managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
We will work with other Resolution members to uphold this Code and ensure it is at the heart of everything we do. By choosing a Resolution member to act for you in your family dispute, you can be reassured that you will have the benefit of advice from a professional recognised by this gold standard of family law practitioners.
To find out more about Resolution, for further information about family law services we are able to offer you, or to book a fixed fee initial consultation meeting, please contact Denise Bullock on 01628 631051 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post was written by Colemans Solicitors LLP