“The orderly transfer of the ownership of land is one of the cornerstones of our society. For most people, purchasing a home is the most significant and therefore most important investment they will make in their lives. Having confidence that their Conveyancer is keeping them informed and being able to move forward and be proactive is essential”
Sid graduated with a law degree from University in East Anglia and subsequently read a Masters degree in European Business Law in Cambridge, before completing the Legal Practice Course.
Sid has always had a keen interest in property, particularly buy to let investments. Working as a Conveyancer was a natural step for Sid. He has worked previously as a Conveyancing Manager at Avery Clifford & Co in Reading and Kealy Farmar LLP in Henley-on-Thames.
- Buying and selling of both freehold and leasehold residential property and parcels of land
- Transfers of Equity and remortgages
- Sales of Part of land, or splitting Titles
- Declarations of trust for joint owners
- Residential lease extensions
- Probate sales or transfers of property
- Unregistered property –sale, purchase or first registration
- Sid speaks fluently a variety of Asian subcontinent languages including Punjabi, Hindi, Guajarati and Urdu.
- Friendly but professional approach
- Being proactive rather than reactive
- Practical and realistic advice
Outside of work
Sid has always had a keen interest in politics. He has served two terms as an elected Local Authority Councillor and stood for Parliament at the 2010 General Election.
Sid enjoys spending time with his family and can be found attempting to play a decent game of squash or running ultra marathons. Sid has completed the London to Brighton by foot challenge on over three occasions and has cycled from London to Amsterdam, both for charity.