“Moving house can be a tense time for many people, so being able to provide a professional and supportive service to clients throughout their transaction makes me very proud to be an employee of Colemans Solicitors LLP.”
Since joining Colemans in 2012, Emily has developed a broad knowledge of residential conveyancing and property management at the same time as undertaking legal secretary training, and she now works in a paralegal capacity. As Emily has worked her way up to the position she holds today by creating a firm foundation and understanding of residential conveyancing; from the essential administration and procedures to keep matters progressing swiftly and efficiently, to the technical work involved in bringing each transaction to completion within required timeframes.
Key expertise and experience
- Buying and selling of both freehold and leasehold residential property.
- HM Land Registry applications for registering new proprietors, leases, assents, removal of deceased proprietors and more.
- Working closely with our Private Client Department to quickly but sympathetically deal with probate sales and the distribution of sale proceeds, following completion.
- Being quick, efficient and thorough.
- Her very “easy to talk to” approach which often helps clients know they are in control and fully supported throughout their property transaction.
Key career achievements
- Successfully assisting in building Colemans’ Residential Property Department to the excellent standard it is today.
- Joining Colemans with no legal experience in 2012 to now possessing a very comprehensive understanding and ability to deal with residential property matters in a professional but friendly way.
Outside of work
Emily has taken part in long distance running events from 5k to full marathons for the last 10 years. Since recently becoming a mother, she continues to run, but less competitively, however, she has now also taken up Muay Thai (Thai boxing) in her spare time. Emily’s not one for sitting still; a useful trait in such a fast paced department! Emily has recently become a mother for the second time and is enjoying maternity leave at present.