Your offer has been accepted and you’re a step nearer to walking through your new front door. The conveyancing process to formalise the transfer of ownership between the two parties on each side now begins…
Our experienced and knowledgeable team will make the process as smooth as it can possibly be. Our local knowledge can also prove invaluable, and as our team has practised in a number of areas throughout the country, our local knowledge is far wider than you might expect.
From undertaking vital checks such as Local Authority and environmental searches, reviewing planning or building regulation consents, identifying any property boundaries, investigating any disputes with neighbours; to understanding any rights and restrictions that may affect the properties being purchased and sold, you’ll always know what is happening and when.
If there is a problem, not only will we identify it for you but we have the experience and knowledge to find a solution, or negotiate a new deal.
Buying or selling your house is purported to be one of life’s most stressful experiences. It needn’t be. Instruct Colemans. We’re responsive, informative and effective and our clients choose to instruct us time and again…
Residential Property – our key areas of expertise…
- Conveyancing. Buying and selling of freehold and leasehold properties and parcels of land.
- Lease extensions and freehold reversions. Whether statutory enfranchisement or by agreement, we act for both landlords and tenants.
- Equity. Declarations of trust for joint owners, advice, guidance and facilitation of equity transactions (releases/transfers) around retirement or other circumstances.
- Problem solving. Deeds of variation, advice on restrictive covenants and indemnity insurance for all kinds of problems.
- Landlord and Tenant. Licences for alterations, licences to assign, deeds of covenant, deeds of variation, service charge advice and remedies.
- Mortgage finance. Advice relating to mortgages or re-mortgaging, working with mortgagees and Independent Financial Advisers.
- Sales to developers. Options and conditional contracts. Find out more…
Buying or selling your property? Instruct Colemans.
…We’re a winning combination of legal knowledge, experience and service.
In support of the exceptional work the NHS offers our community and the whole country during these difficult Covid times, we are proud to offer 10% off our legal fees to all NHS staff on all residential conveyancing transactions.
To be eligible for the discount, you just need to be a current NHS staff member and email us a copy of your ID or proof of employment.
This offer is open to both new clients and current clients with an ongoing residential conveyancing matter. For more information, please get in touch by emailing Sig.Garg@colemans.co.uk or call us on 01628 631051.