“Property transactions can lead to a myriad of emotions, and my goal is to make the process as transparent and smooth as possible even when legal matters do not proceed as expected”
Helen qualified as a Licensed Conveyancer in 2009 and has 22 years of experience working for law firms across the Thames Valley.
- Buying and selling freehold and leasehold residential properties/parcels of land
- Transfers of equity and remortgages
- Sales of part
- Drafting declarations of trust for joint owners
- Probate sales/transfers of property (assents)
- Unregistered property – sales, purchases and/or first registrations
- Delivering high quality technical advice
- Pragmatic and proactive support for clients
- Keeping clients updated to reduce the stress of the process
Outside of work
Helen enjoys spending time with her husband and two young children and still manages to find the time for exercise and keeping fit. Helen has a keen interest in wine and fine dining.