“I pride myself on communication, initiative, providing proactive support to clients and drawing upon my considerable experience and knowledge to “get the job done”. I always aim to give clients the upmost support and pragmatic advice throughout the sale and/or purchase of residential property.”
Simon qualified as a Legal Executive in 1989 and has over 30 years of experience in residential property working for law firms in London and across the Thames Valley.
- Buying and selling freehold and leasehold residential properties/parcels of land
- Transfers of equity and remortgages
- Transfers of part
- Probate sales/transfers of property (assents)
- Unregistered property – sales, purchases and/or first registrations
- “Difficult” leasehold sales/purchases
- Thinking “outside of the box” to make transactions happen
- Straight talking
- Keeping clients informed
- Many years of experience in all areas of residential property work
Outside of work
Simon enjoys spending time with family, walking, reading, gardening, socialising and is a keen supporter of Maidenhead Football Club.