Mum’s just had her diagnosis. What do we do now?

15th July 2017 5:25 pm Comments Off on Mum’s just had her diagnosis. What do we do now?

As specialists in this area, we know this is a hugely distressing time for you.

This can be made easier if your loved one has good legal paperwork. We help with the creation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney (“LPAs”) for both financial and welfare matters. If they have already completed an Enduring Power of Attorney, now might be a good time to
register it.

We want to give you as much legal help as you need, so you can support your family. Now would
be a good time to make sure everything is in order.

We advise on:-

  • Lasting Powers of Attorney
  • Enduring Powers of Attorney (registration)
  • Deputyship applications
  • Tax Planning, home ownership and Wills

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Vicky Burdett on or ring her on 01628 631051

Categorised in: Uncategorised

This post was written by Colemans Solicitors LLP

© Colemans Solicitors LLP, 2022
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority no. 459897.

The information given on this website is not a comprehensive review of the law and practices in this area and does not constitute legal advice on a specific issue. Colemans Solicitors LLP does not therefore accept liability if you rely on or apply this information to your specific situation without taking bespoke advice. To seek detailed legal advice in relation to your specific circumstances or transaction please contact us.